Why Lucky Dog Volleyball?
If you're looking for the best volleyball fundraising program in the country stack us up against the others and see how we compare. It's all about you. Look at:
- Profit margin - ours typically starts at 30% but your profit depends on you. So, it could be more.
- Prices - we let you set your selling prices.
- Selection - we let you decide what you sell.
- Our Staff - we've been doing this for 15 years; we know the ins and outs of volleyball fundraising/consignment.
- Satisfaction - see the comments below. Ask people about us.
- Request Information form - email our Fundraising/Consignment Director, Cindy Seymour, for more information.
Read what our happy and successful volleyball fundraisers say:
Julie Scherer - Seattle, Washington Volleyball Academy's Emerald City Classic http://emeraldcityclassic.us/
Lucky Dog has been our premier consignment vendor since our very first Emerald City Classic. The staff is very helpful and thorough, cooperative and flexible. The selection of items sent is always just what our players and their families are looking for. Volunteer friendly with a process that is very clear and easy to follow. Our tournament wouldn't be complete without LUCKY DOG VOLLEYBALL in the house!
Rose Powell - Huntsville, AL. Rocket City Volleyball Club. http://www.rcvc.net/default_css.aspx
Lucky Dog for 15 years has been RCVC's choice for consignment wear. The kids love the designs and enjoy having volleyball attire at hand. It is volleyball fundraising made super easy.
Karen Chisum - Texas State University Volleyball Coach http://www.txstatebobcats.com/index.aspx?tab=volleyball&path=wvball
I've enjoyed working with Lucky Dog for probably 10 or more years now. They have provided my camps and me options for fund raising that I would not have had without them. Easy people to work with!