Shark Bait Showcase COVID-19 Protocol
Lucky Dog Precautions:
Due to COVID-19 we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our participants, recruiters, court coaches, trainers, staff, etc. Here is a list of policies and procedures we have and will be implementing:
- Decreased the number of participants
- Reduced venue occupancy by eliminating spectator attendance
- Control traffic patterns via Entrance doors and Exit Doors
- Sanitizing of equipment and common space
- Provide hand sanitizing stations throughout facility
- Masks will be worn at all times by Staff and Coaches - players will wear mask until position play begins
- Temperature checks will be performed on everyone entering the building. If anyone's temperature registers at or above 100.4, they will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Baller TV will be live-streaming the showcase as well as have recorded options available
- Instead of water stations we will provide all participants with disposable water bottles
As stated above, in order to abide by local policy and adhere to COVID restrictions as well as maintaining a safe space for our participants, spectators WILL NOT be permitted to enter the facility for the Shark Bait Showcase.
Once you drop off your child, we ask that you remain in the parking lot until your player has been medically cleared. After they are cleared you are welcome to leave to enjoy some FREE time. We do ask that you return to the venue 15 minutes prior to the end of the showcase.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Lucky Dog Volleyball events the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless Lucky Dog Nation, Inc., their officers, officials, agents, an/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), with respect to any and all injury and illness, COVID-19 infection, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releasees or others, and assume fully responsibility for my participation; and,
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and am familiar with the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates; and,
- Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities; and,
- I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and participating in the Showcase and hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Lucky Dog Volleyball, their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (the Releasees) from and liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result my being on the premises and participating in the Showcase; and,
- I shall indemnity, defend and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgements, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements, whether or in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest Lucky Dog Employee; and,
- I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.