Back to Consignment Home Page
How It Works - Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
Contact Us - Contact us at 336.274.6500
Describe Your Event - We will send you a link to tell us more about your event(s).
Set up & Sell - Once you receive your shipment of merchandise, simply set it up and sell it.
Pack up & Return - After the event, box up the unsold items. Complete the inventory sheet. Attach the shipping label to the box.
Mail the Check - Pay us only for the merchandise you sold, within 3 days of returning the merchandise.
“We have used Lucky Dog Volleyball consignment for 8 years for our summer volleyball camp and are always thrilled with the quality and variety of products as well as the fast shipping. (They) are great to work with, professional in communication, and always helpful. We plan to use LDV for many years to come.”
-Haley Pinder, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
Ready to Lucky Up?
Please Click Here to complete the initial
Why Lucky Dog Volleyball?
If you're looking for the best volleyball fundraising program in the country stack us up against the others and see how we compare. It's all about you. Consider:
Absolutely No Risk
You only pay us if you sell items. Otherwise just send it back.
If you change your mind at any point, simply return the merchandise and walk away. There are no contracts.
Flat Rate Shipping
Flat rate shipping of merchandise to and from your location.
We charge you a set price for each item. Your profit is based on the price you set for the merchandise. There are no minimum or maximum quantities required to get you started.
Most Consignment Partners earn between 30-50% in profits each season. Since your profits are determined by the price you set, there is never a cap on your earning potential.
Top Dog Advice
Our expert staff will guide you through the process and help you make the right decisions for your organization and event. You don’t need to know anything about merchandising or supply and demand. We will take care of it. We have been doing this for 20 years, so we know the in's and out's of volleyball consignment and fundraising.
Ask people about us. Read our customers' comments. We are who we claim to be. No gimmicks.
"The No Limits Volleyball Club in Denver, CO gave out thousands of dollars in scholarships in our inaugural year as an AAU club. We needed some ideas to help pay for those players and decided to tryout the Lucky Dog consignment program. What a great success! It was super fun, very easy, and the products sold like crazy! We can't wait to beat last year's numbers with more Lucky Dog merchandise this season!"
-Tracy Dudley Founder, No Limits Volleyball Club Director, AAU Volleyball Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: What is our profit margin with Lucky Dog Volleyball?
A: Typically, most of our customers make 40%-50%.
2. Q: How can your profit margin be higher than other companies?
A: Unlike other companies, we don't set prices or have fixed percentages. You're in control.
3. Q: Can we return what we don't sell?
A: Yes! You return all unsold merchandise. No hassle, no risk.
4. Q: Who pays for shipping?
A: We offer flat rate shipping, currently $25 total, which covers all boxes shipped to and from you!
5. Q: How do I return my merchandise after my event?
A: Email or call Lucky Dog and we'll email you a UPS return label.
6. Q: Can I accept checks from people wanting to buy your stuff?
A: Yes. The checks must be made out to your group, not to Lucky Dog Volleyball.
7. Q: How do we pay?
A: You may pay by check or credit card when you return your box. If you have special circumstances, call us and we will work with you.
8. Q: How do I get paid?
A: You keep your profit from the items sold.
9. Q: Who decides what we sell?
A: We've packed thousands of boxes. We can send you an assortment of what is selling best, or you can choose what you want to sell.
"Lucky Dog is a no brainer for making easy money at all of our facility events. Their prices are fair and they always make themselves available to us whenever we have questions or need advice."
- James Goodyear, Greensboro Sportsplex, Greensboro, NC
Ready to Lucky Up? Contact Christina Rizos 336.274.6500
The Lucky Pack
Join the Lucky Dog Pack of consignment customers across the nation! The list below includes some, but not all, of the groups who are part of the Lucky Dog Pack.
Oregon - Salem VBC (Harmik), Mocean VBC (Karinn Calhoun), Hidden Valley Volleyball (Trisha Meek)
Washington - Puyallup Juniors (Kim Olin), Washington Volleyball Academy (Julie Scherer), Brianne Smedley Lowe
California - Temecula VBC (Jenifer Wilson), Arcata HS (Laurie Renteria)
Colorado - University of Northern Colorado (Jenny Glenn), Colorado Mesa (David Fleming), Metro State College of Denver (Debbie Hendricks)
Idaho - Brook Weeks
Montana - Flathead VB (Mariah Wilcox), Jenny Peterson
Wyoming - Boise HS (Rachel Ryden), East Casper VBC (Jessie Winford)
" Lucky Dog has been our premier consignment vendor since our very first Emerald City Classic. The staff is very helpful and thorough, cooperative and flexible. The selection of items sent is always just what our players and their families are looking for. Volunteer friendly with a process that is very clear and easy to follow. Our tournament wouldn't be complete without LUCKY DOG VOLLEYBALL in the house!"
-Julie Scherer - Seattle, Washington Volleyball Academy's Emerald City Classic
- OKRVA tournaments (Oklahoma Wind and Oklahoma Edge VBC)Texas
- Sunspots VBC (Justine Farmer), Pure Energy Sports (Tina Gelsinger), Danece Tate, Sports N Stuff (Linda McMillian), St. Edwards University (Kimberly Morgal), Texas State University (Karen Chisum), Stephen F. Austin State University, Sam Houston State University (Brenda Gray), Baylor University, Pine Tree HS (Belinda Johnson)New Mexico
- Terry KingArizona
- Northern Arizona University (Megan Greene)
"I've enjoyed working with Lucky Dog for probably 10 or more years now. They have provided my camps and me options for fund raising that I would not have had without them. Easy people to work with!"
-Karen Chisum - Texas State University Volleyball Coach
- Charleston Catholic School, Parkersburg HS (Sally Dansey), Motion Masters (Diana Sole Walko)Virginia
- Gate City VBC (Amy Reed), Peninsula Juniors VBC(Kelly Dreyfuss), Shamrock Festival Volleyball Tournament (Tamalyn Tanis), High Potential Camps, Liberty University, George Mason University (Pat Kendrick), Randolph College (Jonathan Willis), Gabriela RamirezKentucky
- St. Catherine College (Adam Stevenson), Betsy Lane High School, Graves County HS (Sherry Gargus)Tennessee
- Julia Rafalowski, Tusculum College, East Tenn. State University, Middle Tenn. State University, Oak Ridge Middle/High Schools, University of Tenn at Chattanooga (Travis Filar)North Carolina
- Triad VBC, North Valley VBC/North Henderson HS (Sue Moon), Pannix VBC/McMichael HS (Marty Woods), Burlington Day School, Alleghany VBC, Tri-County VBC (George Bowman), Xcel Sportsplex (Michael Gaines), Pfeiffer University, Serve for the Homeless, NC Sand/Proehlific VBC (Glenn Cashion), Olivia Morris, Elon University (Mary Tendler), West Wilkes (Steve Bryan), South Stokes VBC, Wake Forest University, Player's Edge Volleyball Camp, North Carolina State University, Courtney Wood, East Chapel Hill HS, East Henderson HS (Julley Capps), St. Pius X Catholic School (Mary Ruth Hunt)South Carolina
- Nations Ford High School (Leslee Antilley), College of CharlestonGeorgia
- Harrison High School, Sherri Almond, Emory UniversityFlorida
- Eckerd College, University of Tampa (Jessica Lamm), Pine Ridge HS (Kristy Kuches)Arkansas
- GCT Volleyball Spike Club (Sheila Millay), Henderson State UniversityAlabama
- University of North Alabama (Stephanie Radecki), Brookland Volleyball (Nancy Rodriguez), Judy Green Volleyball Camps, John Brown University, Rocket City VBC (Rose Powell), University of Alabama at BirminghamMississippi
- Mississippi State University, University of Mississippi, St. Joseph Catholic School (Robin Harkey)
"Lucky Dog for 15 years has been RCVC's choice for consignment wear. The kids love the designs and enjoy having volleyball attire at hand. It is volleyball fundraising made super easy."
-Rose Powell - Huntsville, AL. Rocket City Volleyball Club.
Connecticut - No.1 Total Volleyball Camp (Kim Foster)
Delaware - University of Delaware
Maryland - BBs Creative Works (Barbara Brewer), St. Mary's College of Maryland
New Jersey - Maria Nolan Volleyball Camp, Kean University (Don Perkins)
New York - Binghamton Volleyball (Rashinda Reed), Buffalo Niagara Court Center (Shannon Superczyski), Sachem East Girls Volleyball, University of Rochester
Pennsylvania - University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, Sharpsville Volleyball (Beverly Scurpa), Indiana University of Pennsylvania (Zach Shaver), Gannon University, University of Pittsburgh, Lock Haven University
Minnesota - Club Sota, University of Minnesota at Morris, St. Cloud State (Chad Braegelmann)
Wisconsin - Menomonie Sprawl (University of Wisconsin-Stout), University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
Michigan - Webberville High School, Central Michigan
Indiana - University of Southern Indiana (Leah Mercer, Kathleen Yony), Boonville High School Volleyball (Laura Ellerbusch), University of Evansville (Mike Swan), Purdue University, Ball State University (Kelli Miller), Valparaiso University (Carin Jane Avery), Mt. Vernon High School (Keely Winiger)
Ohio - Marietta High School (Debbie Walsh), Cedarville University, University of Dayton, Capital University (Lady Crusaders Camp)
Illinois - Olivet Nazarene University (Brenda Williams), Yvonne Thompson, Greenville College (Tom Ackerman), Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville (Leah Johnson), Flora High School
Missouri - NW Missouri State University (Jessica Rinehart), Missouri Southern State University (Trish Knight), Missouri State West Plains (Kathy Schloss), Central Missouri Camps (Coach Elder), Southeast Missouri State (Renata Heard), Rockhurst University (Tracy Rietzke), Missouri University of Science & Technology (Jason Holt), Missouri State University (Stokes Volleyball Camps)
Kansas - Bethany College (Nathalea Stephenson), Princess Warriors VBC (Cindy Kennedy)
Nebraska - Bad Sportz (Jacque Young), North Platte Community College (Vicki Hopping)
North Dakota - Center Stanton
South Dakota - Madison Area Juniors (Amy Veehof)
Ready to Lucky Up? Contact Christina Rizos 336.274.6500