QENY | Teams
|Tournament Information||Teams||Schedule & Results||Tickets||Event Sponsors|
Quest for Excellence New Year's Tournament | 2021 Teams
A current List of Accepted Teams can be found in AES.
QENY | Tournament Registration
- Event registration opens October 1, 2020 in Advanced Event Systems (AES)
- The entry and refund deadline is December 11, 2020, 5:00 PM EST. Teams must be entered and paid by this deadline to be considered for acceptance. Refunds will not be given after this deadline.
- Teams are permitted to register for the event without rosters. However, it is imperative that rosters be loaded into AES as soon as possible to ensure that coaches, team representatives, etc. receive vital tournament information via AES email. Rosters are required to remain eligible to compete at the tournament.
- ROSTER DEADLINE: December 30, 2020 (changes are permitted until January 1, 2021 - a 100% complete and accurate roster must be brought to check in - NO onsite changes).
- Teams play in mixed age divisions.
- REFUND POLICY: A full refund will be given with written notice to Lucky Dog Volleyball (email@example.com) if received by December 11, 2020, 5:00 PM EST. There will be no refunds for withdrawn or dropped teams after this date.
- Teams wishing to register after the deadline, or after a division has filled, may be placed on a waiting list. Teams will be notified if a spot opens up to accept the team.
- Checks will not be cashed for teams that are not accepted into the event.
- The hotel blocks will be available starting October 1, 2020.
QENY | Team Check-In
- All teams must check-in prior to their first match.
You must bring the official roster from AES at time of check-in
- The roster MUST be 100% complete and accurate. Roster changes may be made prior to check-in in AES through January 1. No changes at check-in!
- Team Staff will receive a wristband provided they are USAV members and background-screened. This pertains to coaching staff, chaperones, and team representatives. No duplicates will receive additional bands.
- Please note the check-in times and locations:
Friday, January 1:
- ALL TEAMS register between 7pm and 9pm at the Greensboro Coliseum
Saturday Morning, January 2:
- Teams will check-in at the Coliseum: 7-11AM
- Friday, January 1:
- Teams finishing in 1st and 2nd places will be awarded a team award along with individual awards.