QENY | Teams
|Tournament Information||Teams||Schedule & Results||Tickets||Event Sponsors|
Quest for Excellence New Year's Tournament | 2022 Teams
A current List of Accepted Teams can be found in AES.
QENY | Tournament Registration
- Event registration opens October 1, 2021 in Advanced Event Systems (AES)
- The entry and refund deadline is December 10, 2021, 5:00 PM EST. Teams must be entered and paid by this deadline to be considered for acceptance. Refunds will not be given after this deadline.
- Teams that must drop due to Covid related issues will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Teams are permitted to register for the event without rosters. However, it is imperative that rosters be loaded into AES as soon as possible to ensure that coaches, team representatives, etc. receive vital tournament information via AES email. Rosters are required to remain eligible to compete at the tournament.
- ROSTER DEADLINE: December 30, 2021 (100% complete and accurate roster must be submitted by December 31, via AES)
- REFUND POLICY: A full refund will be given with written notice to Lucky Dog Volleyball (firstname.lastname@example.org) if received by December 10, 2021, 5:00 PM EST. There will be no refunds for withdrawn or dropped teams after this date.
- Teams wishing to register after the deadline, or after a division has filled, may be placed on a waiting list. Teams will be notified if a spot opens up to accept the team.
- Checks will not be cashed for teams that are not accepted into the event.
- The hotel blocks will be available starting October 1, 2021.
QENY | Team Check-In
- There will be no in person Team Check-In.
- All team will be responsible for checking in via AES.
- Team Check-In Opens Wednesday, December 29th at 9 a.m.
- Deadline to Check-In your team is Friday, December 31st at 8 p.m.
- There will be no onsite roster changes. All roster changes must be made by Friday, December 31st at 8 p.m.
- Lucky Dog will provide 3 Entry Wrist bands per team. It is up to the head coach on how these are used. These 3 wristbands can be picked up when you arrive on Saturday. Location for pick up will be at the Player/Coach Entrance(right side of the building).
- Teams finishing in 1st and 2nd places will be awarded a team award along with individual awards.